Monday, 6 December 2010

Induction Done!

I've been inducted and I have a "non-removable" "LASER//BAND" ID band (I'm sure scissors will get it off!) Induction has given me a plan for the three weeks and it doesn't seem to be too bad! Good thing I brought all this stuff to do! (Looks like I'm going to get through a lot of books and videogames!)

At 11, I have a "Making Changes" course, which I have no idea about! Then this afternoon at 3 it's physio at the gym at the top of the hill and then back to the "villa" for a "Pacing Seminar"! Luckily I have a porter to take me up the hill and back down it! Hopefully I'll have a porter all the time, but we'll see!

My Friday afternoons are clear and I might get to go home on the 23rd rather than Christmas Eve, which will be great! My Wednesdays and Thursdays are pretty much clear, something first thing in the morning and something last thing in the afternoon. Hopefully they won't be too stressful!

Will update this more in a minute, as I have to go to my "Making Changes" thing now!

Ok, "Making Changes" is done, and I've managed to fix the wifi so I can access the internet on my iPad! My poor iPhone isn't going to know what hit it! Poor T-Mobile too, for my data usage this month! Hah! Anyway, back to "Making Changes" it was basically a discussion on "Engaging" and that this is very much an experimental "Eastern style" approach to coping with disorders and pain, meaning you get out of it what you put in! So yeah.

Just had my swabbing by the nurse too, bleh, swabs. My nose still itches from it! I had to do the groin one myself, luckily, but still! I wonder what diseases I have...

I put a photo up on Twitter of my lair for this week, it's not too bad (photo is here), but we'll see! I might have to be moved if I get to hot, or request a fan as it's BOILING hot on the ward! Nurse has been again, asking me lots of questions! I've been banned from using the bath already! Hah!

Right, so now I have two hours until my physio session! I'm going to ask for LOTS of swimming! Ok, that's most of the day done! I'll update again later!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry - BANNED from using the bath?! How funny - on the spot fine if you're found in possession of an unlawful bath...

    ReplyDelete